I Hear, I See, I feel ....

I hear you when you call me weird
I hear you when you call me names
I hear you when you say those hurtful things about me
I hear you when you laugh when i play strangely
I hear you when you say i am different
I hear you when you told my mom i cant stay
I hear you when you talk about me being a pain

I see your anger
I see your shame
I see your frustration
I see your desperation
I see your disappointment
I see your irritation
I see your expression

I feel it when you do not celebrate my birthday
I feel the roughness when you hold me tight
I feel it when you do not take me to the party
I feel it when you push me away
I feel it when you compare me to them
I feel it when you give me that stare
I feel it when you do not care

Yes i heard, and i saw ... and i felt hurt.