911

It was a bright sunny day. I took my 2 kids to Home Depot. It was time i finished extending my deck. On my way back, when i was about to take a turn into my street i saw the ambulance heading our way. I pulled up, to let them pass. I was wondering what must have happen, when a bolt of lightning seemed to pass my body. The ambulance stopped right in front of my house!

I saw the medics rush into my house. Various thought ran across my mind in those micro seconds. All i had wished was everything and everyone was fine. That was not the case. Is saw my son on the carpet passed out. My wife was getting hysterical. I started answering the endless questions they had. Which hospital, whats your SSN and all that bull.

My wife had taken him to the nearby park, and he started getting hives all over his body. She rushed home and when it looked serious, she called 911, which was the right thing to do. After umpteen trips to the hopital and check ups, it turned out he was allergic to fire ants! And now we had another challenge. Watching him almost at every step while he is outside. He needs a epipen carried anywhere he goes ! Our troubles were certainly not going away.