Not again

It was the first day of my daughters school (along with my sons first day in 2nd grade). She was joining Kindergarten, a special day for her. My lil one was in pre school. It was nice to meet the new teachers. Little did we realise what was happening with my son in the pre school.

He was taken to the emergency room yet again for his allergies! That was the second time in a few months. He was playing outside (as they did on thursdays), and probably dug out those ants. The teachers were sensible enough to call the ambulance. After the second instace, at least i watch him like a hawk while he is outside. All my outdoor projects went for a toss. My Home Owners Association must have got tired of sending me reminders to mow my lawn. Well, nothing was more important than my sons safety.