Mariposa School

The Mariposa School is specifically for children with autism and other developmental disabilities. Its a year round, and uses one-on-one instruction innovative teaching techniques. Based in Cary, NC. Sounds very promising, provided again you have the money ! Monthly fees could range from $1500 to $4500 per month depending on the number of hours the child stays there.

I tried my best. I have sold my priced possessions (my Canon digital SLR camera, my iPhone), i gave up my dreams of a bigger house, the 7 series BMW. I have worked for the last 2 years without a break, even on thanksgiving, Xmas, new year! In fact i have taken up some handymans jobs painting rooms, sheetrocking, tiling etc. Anything to make that extra few bucks so that my son can attend a few more hours of the speech sessions... but all in vain ! I need to win a lottery if i have to provide my son what he needs now at this crucial juncture.

Here are their contact details :
Website :
www.mariposaschool.org
Phone : (919) 461-0600
Email : info@MariposaSchool.org